Which is the best pet insurance for dog in California?

Q. Hi:
I was wondering which pet insurance is the best and most reliable for my 1 years old mini schnauzer?(I do not want to spend too much, but still need the basic stuff such as vaccine...etc) In addition, I am planning to buy another one, so will there be any discount for 2 dogs in the same plan?
thanks for answer me.
I am using Banfield right now, but I do not think it is worth it to get what I paid.

A. If need more helpful information on pet insurance you should visit http://buy-pet-insurance.com

What is the best pet insurance for my dog?
Q. She is a 8 month old Shitzu and we want to get her insurance. We live in San Diego, California
Also, is insurance recommended?

A. I have VPI Pet Insurance, and it is great. I paid $300 for the year (slightly more if you pay monthly), and it has almost paid itself off and I purchased it mid-March.

They have a vaccination reimbursement that goes along with the insurance, so depending on how expensive your vet is, you will get a portion of the cost of all needed vaccinations, as well as spay/nueter procedure, microchip, fecal exam, and flea and heartworm meds.

The only thing that isn't good about it, and I think all pet insurance works this way, you have to pay up front, but you get your reimbursment check within 30 days.

Does anybody have pet insurance for their Dog/other animals ?
Q. What did you pay for it ?
Any additional info is appreciated.

A. I have pet insurance for my 3 year old beagle mix. It's about $100 per year. I have the cheaper plan with VPI, and it doesn't cover routine stuff or spaying/neutering. Still, it's really cheap and they do reimburse you for vet expenses related to accidents, illnesses or injuries. My dog ate some chicken wings once and the insurance reimbursed me for the x-rays and stuff. I really like it because I know my dog will always have the care he needs even if I don't have money. I just have it in case of emergencies, which is what it's really good for.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments: