Pet smart and Cats GROOMING????

Q. Well I brought my cat into Pet Smart yesterday for a bath and nails done. Since I brought him home he has been licking constantly and will hardly eat. He is not being social at all which he is very social normally...What should I do? Please help only nice people please...

A. I actually have two cats of my own and work part time at petco, and i'm thinking two things. Cat's don't like leaving the house at all cause that's their comfort zone, and your cat may just need a few days to get back to feel comfortable and relaxed. Or he may have had a bad reaction to the shampoo or whatever chemicals they used, and it may have caused some sort of irritation or stomach problem (causing the not eating). I would give it a day or two, and if it doesn't stop, you should probably take the poor guy to the vet he may be sick. Good luck, feel free to email me if you have anymore questions-chris(canewyorker@yahoo.com).

why does my cat drewl,she drewls when I pet her or groom her.?
Q.

A. Assuming she doesn't have an abscess or problem tooth, or something stuck in there... sounds like she REALLY enjoys your love. That's good! Sorry drooling is how she expresses it - I had a cat that drooled only when I pet her. Go figure

i try so hard to give my cat a bath she wont let me help!!!most pet spa in my area don't groom cats..?
Q.

A. put her on the leash for cats(helps me every time).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments: