What are the basic commands for training a dog?

Q. What are the basic commands used in training a puppy or controlling a dog? I'm looking for whoever can come up with the most, best commands. 10 points, people, 10 points.

A. sit
stay
come
heel
down
beg
fetch
drop

How do I train my dog basic skills?
Q. I have an Alaskan Husky, and he's about 7 months old, but I have problems with him about staying put. I don't know how to train him because it seems hard to get him to pay attention. I've ran out of ways, and perhaps there are better techniques... please help!

A. Well, right now he's still a puppy, which means he'll be hyperactive and have a tough time paying attention. Still, if you're consistent, he should start picking up your commands after a while.

I like training by positive reinforcement. This means rewarding him for good behaviour. Be careful with punishment. Never whack your dog, especially with your hand, or he will become afraid of your hands.

It looks like you're training your dog to stay. I trained my dogs by keeping a treat in my hand, commanding the dog to stay and then moving away. Once I called her, she was allowed to come. If she came early, she didn't get the treat. If she waited until I called her, she got a treat.

What are the basic commands for training a dog, in French?
Q. What are these commands in French?

Come
Sit
Stay
Heel

anything else you may think is relevent
Best answerer gets 10 points.
Thank you!

A. come= Vien(vee-en) or ici (ee-see)
sit = Assis (a-see)
Stay= Reste (rest-e)
Heel= Rester au pied (res-tay o Pee-ay)
hope that helps a little!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments: