What is the best pet insurance for your dog?

dog pet insurance
 on Pet insurance
dog pet insurance image



JamaicanVi


I have a 5 month old female pomeranian and her DR. said that her knee caps are out of place and will need surgery in the near future to fix them. What is the best insurance to use ?


Answer
This will be tricky because now that it has been diagnosed, it is considered a pre-existing condition which no one will cover. If your vet says it is a genetic problem, look into Embrace pet insurance. They are the only company I know of that will cover genetic breed related diseases.
http://www.embracepetinsurance.com/default.aspx?partner=endai

If her knee caps are really bad, it is important to fix them soon. Otherwise, her legs may grow crooked and predispose her to ACL tears and hip problems.

Which is the best pet insurance for dog in California?




Bobo


Hi:
I was wondering which pet insurance is the best and most reliable for my 1 years old mini schnauzer?(I do not want to spend too much, but still need the basic stuff such as vaccine...etc) In addition, I am planning to buy another one, so will there be any discount for 2 dogs in the same plan?
thanks for answer me.
I am using Banfield right now, but I do not think it is worth it to get what I paid.



Answer
If need more helpful information on pet insurance you should visit http://buy-pet-insurance.com

What is the best pet insurance for my dog?




RetroPinkS


She is a 8 month old Shitzu and we want to get her insurance. We live in San Diego, California
Also, is insurance recommended?



Answer
I have VPI Pet Insurance, and it is great. I paid $300 for the year (slightly more if you pay monthly), and it has almost paid itself off and I purchased it mid-March.

They have a vaccination reimbursement that goes along with the insurance, so depending on how expensive your vet is, you will get a portion of the cost of all needed vaccinations, as well as spay/nueter procedure, microchip, fecal exam, and flea and heartworm meds.

The only thing that isn't good about it, and I think all pet insurance works this way, you have to pay up front, but you get your reimbursment check within 30 days.



Powered By Berita Unik Indonesia

0 comments: