Can someone help with basic training for dogs?

basic dog training on you may be interested in getting some basic dog training. Dog training ...
basic dog training image



curious


I can't seem to train my 3 1/2 year old Chihuahua mixed terrier. Treats and training books aren't helping....She barks, growls and try to attack everyone she at view. She won't go at your pace and when you stop before crossing the street, she still tries to go causing the leash/collar to choke her. Books aren't helping and I have no money for professional training. I believe I almost tried everything.


Answer
These problems sound more than just basic obedience. There are about 10 problems in there, that one can not answer in 2 paragraphs or so. You really need to enroll in a dog training class. Petsmart has a great program and relatively cheap.

Also as a side tip, you may want to get a gentle leader. It is a tool for pulling, and agression. It works just like a horse harness; wherever the head goes the body will follow. Once you sign up for a dog training class, have the trainer fit the gentle leader on the dog and show you how to use it. http://www.gentleleader.com/pages.cfm?id=17 Again it is a tool not a magic wand. Avoid a collar and especially a choker when walking her; you can do permiment neck damage.

What is basic training for a dog consist of?




brittanylo


I am going to take my pup to petco to get him, his basic training and i was wondering what is included in the basic training?


Answer
sit, stay, come, heal, leave it, drop it, stay with a 20 foot lead, stay while the owner walks away, etc

also a lot of socialization around strangers and other dogs.

I took my dog to Petsmart, but I would assume they are fairly similar. I had an amazing trainer that really listened to the class' ideas for their pups. My dog was fine with socialization but not good with loud noises. So we worked on that a lot. I was working on having my dog CGC certified and my trainer helped me a lot with that as well.

What are the basic commands for training a dog?




bluepad216


What are the basic commands used in training a puppy or controlling a dog? I'm looking for whoever can come up with the most, best commands. 10 points, people, 10 points.


Answer
sit
stay
come
heel
down
beg
fetch
drop



Powered By Berita Unik Indonesia

0 comments: