What is the safest, all-natural, biodegradeable, flushable cat litter?

Q. I'm adopting a kitten this weekend, so i went and bought all my cat supplies tonight and was looking for the safest, all natural, bio/earth friendly, flushable litter i could find, and i found Swheat Scoop Cat litter. When I got home, I googled it, and stumbled upon some reviews on it... they were very mixed... some people said it was great, some said it was awful and recommended "Worlds Best Cat Litter"

So let me know what you think/recommend.

A. I really like World's Best Cat Litter.

However, depending on the area where you live, you have to be careful about flushing cat litter. Recently, Worlds Best Cat Litter (always advertised as flushable) has sent out releases to businesses that carry it (at least in California) that it SHOULD NOT be flushed anymore. Sea Lions and other sea life off the coast are becoming affected with feline parasites and spreading them around.

The oceanlife are not able to handle some parasites, and it is becoming a very big problem. So, I would not advise you to flush any pet waste if you live near any coastlines....

Can cats have an allergic reaction to natural litter? ?
Q. I switched my cats litter to a natural litter. It's supposed to be better for the cat and eliminate odor better. It did get rid of the smell but my cat has been licking her legs like crazy. I didn't think this natural alternative would cause that but it's the only thing I can figure.

I gave her a bath, checked for fleas, she's clean. Her food is the same and I don't think there are any other new stressors in the home.

A. The fact that something is 'natural' doesn't mean it can't provoke an allergic reaction. Since that is the only thing that has changed, then I would go back to her old litter, or try a different one.

What (brand) cat litter has 100% natural clay?
Q. Cat owners! I need your help real quick, can you go see your kitty litter and see if your kitty litter has no ingredient BUT only 100& natural clay. i don't want any other ingredients such as oils, baking soda, or any other things they put into it. thank you so much =)

pps. i dont own a cat but i need the litter for other purposes.

A. PETCO Fresh Scent Clay Cat Litter or Johnny Cat Formula.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments: